TIFFIN– Clear Creek Amana’s (CCA) Connor Murphy placed claimed the championship at 106 pounds, allowing the Clippers wrestler to advance to the district tournament in Solon Saturday, Feb. 9.
According to online statistics, Murphy was the only CCA wrestler to advance during the sectional meet hosted in Tiffin Saturday, Feb. 2.
Other results for CCA included:
• Daniel Brechtel placed fourth at 113;
• Carter Carew placed third at 126;
• Colton Beckler placed sixth at 132;
• Nate Langrehr placed fourth at 138;
• Stephen Jensen placed fifth at 152;
• Beau Gerard placed fifth at 195.