- the tunnel sits with steel plates closing the ends due to an Iowa Department of Transportation requirement that sidewalks be in place before opening the walkway. To cover costs
- sibling or friend work for you to avoid paying the $25. Sign up with Mr. Koza in room 108 or call 624-3401 ext.1111 – it is a first-come
- 000 in taxes per year to the hotel through tax increment financing funds. The rebate amount was based on an estimated assessed property value of $3.5 million.
- these tools are legal and used all over the state to promote economic development. The city plans to move ahead with executing the rebate agreements and we look forward to the credit union project and anticipated commercial activity on the west side.”
- and the 200-ft. requirement has been effective.