- the city also agreed to purchase an adjacent 40 acres of land and sell it for future development. The $12 million in bonds for the land purchase would have been repaid through Tax Increment Financing (TIF) revenues and sale of the adjacent lots. However
- petitioned for an injunction against the bond sale in early November. On Nov. 10
- as the Clippers embarked on what he called “a heck of a run.” The Clay Miller show continued with a pair of baskets narrowing the gap 40-32. Miller hit again around the 6:24 mark to make it 40-34. Another Miller shot made it 41-36.
- 20 individuals and members of Concerned Taxpayers of North Liberty– a grass roots organization of citizens who formed to oppose the project– filed a petition in District Court requesting an injunction to stop the city from purchasing the land
- CSD responded with a lawsuit seeking an injunction against the annexation. CSD also prepared two petitions requesting to join North Liberty; the first