- 650 in an Energy Efficiency Block Grant administered through the Iowa Office of Energy Independence. Alliant Energy matched the amount in a loan for the retrofit through their “Performance Edge” program for a total of $93
- I want to harness the great energy that is being generated right now from the excitement of new school buildings
- he still felt there is room for nuclear energy in addition fossil fuels and alternative energy in Iowa.
- different ways of reducing energy use have been explored. An energy-use audit was conducted with the greatest opportunities for savings being found in the community center
- and is eligible to apply for LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). With the energy saved by installing motion-activated lighting and a geothermal heating and cooling system