- to find another Solon Spartan that has a chance to play and make a difference for the Hawkeyes.
- who hit 79 three-pointers last year. “It would be amazing if I got a chance to play a couple of minutes. I’m going to work my butt off.”
- was scheduled to play Williamsburg at home on Monday (subsequent to this newspaper’s publication deadline) for a chance to go to state.
- who was a high school teammate of Hawkeye Brennan Cougill. “It’s something I’ve always worked harder in than anything else so when there was a chance to play for the Hawkeyes
- who was a three time all-state selection from Linn-Mar. “It feels like it’s been forever. I’m so excited to actually get a chance to play for Coach Bluder (who also prepped at Linn-Mar) and be a part of the team.”