- it makes good sense. And the environmental benefits are also clear.
- at least one that is 30-miles long
- for suggesting that liberals somehow caused the explosion on the deep seas oil rig that has resulted in an environmental disaster. Rush also minimized the problem of mixing oil with sea water.
- watching the Cubs and Notre Dame and spending time with his grandchildren. He spent many weekends at the field trials running his dogs. He had a wonderful sense of humor and keen memory.
- as they talked of which parts of Japan– the entire country is approximately the size of California– had been hit by the quake and the tsunami. The Japanese students explained that Japan lies atop the convergence of four of the earth’s tectonic plates