- the purchase of 40 acres from MGCSMS
- the city also agreed to purchase an adjacent 40 acres of land and sell it for future development. The $12 million in bonds for the land purchase would have been repaid through Tax Increment Financing (TIF) revenues and sale of the adjacent lots. However
- to make their cases for and against the sale of $12 million in bonds for the purchase of 64 acres on the city’s west side. If allowed
- 24 of which will be given to the University of Iowa Community Credit Union (UICCU) to build a large customer support center. The remaining 40 acres will remain with the city until which time lots can be sold to other commercial entities.
- it is expected the credit union will purchase a parcel of 24 acres for the purpose of building a $20 million member support center