- to through traffic from Highway 965 to South Jones Boulevard. This closure is due to road improvements that are being made on West Forevergreen Road. The road will be reconstructed to a three-lane urban cross section street
- for road improvement projects including Forevergreen Road. The council will decide at its next meeting on April 14 whether to include the $1.3 million Forevergreen Road price tag in the loan amount.
- the school district would deed the land to the city for the road. The projected road would then extend north from the intersection of Racine Avenue and Sovers Street
- Bridge closure on Copi Road
- 120th Street remains closed to thru-traffic from Marak Road to the Club Road/Sandy Beach Road intersection. Highway 965 remains closed to thru-traffic from 120th Street to Marak Road.